This VIDEO was a webinar shortly after the Congress passed the Dodd-Frank Act. It concerns “financing” the purchase of homes. While the Act is targeted at mortgage originators and brokers, it can apply to seller-financing deals, especially if an investor is selling a large number of property through seller-financing. It normally will not be applicable when an investor buys a single property from a single seller. But, it must be noted, that many of the details are still being worked out.
This 80-minute VIDEO is Part 1 of 2 of the “math” behind seller financing deals. In this webinar, Jeff covers how the numbers work on mortgages: interest rates, terms, amortization schedules and etc. that are necessary to understand the more complex seller financing techniques (Part 2). You will learn how to read a mortgage statement and property report to get the necessary information to understand seller-financed deals.
For additional education and forms on Seller Financing, check out these links:
- VIDEO: Seller Financing Essentials Class: Comparing Seller Financing Techniques: Note & Deeds, Contracts for Deed and Lease Options (90-minute course).
- VIDEO: Traditional Seller Financing Class: Learn all the ways to structure the most common method (Notes & Deeds) of Seller Financing (90-minute course).
- VIDEO: Lease Options Class: This will teach you the lesser-utilized technique of Lease Options, including the sandwich lease.
- FORMS: Seller Financing Forms: These are specialized contracts for the 3 different ways of seller financing with notes and deeds.
- FORMS: Lease Option Forms: Get the specialized forms for lease options, whether you are a buyer or seller.
- PACKAGE: Seller Financing GOLD Package: Get all three videos and the forms listed above and save!
See below for copies of the mortgage statements and property reports used in this webinar!
Parts 2 and 3 will soon be available in our Store! Check back!