Welcome to Jeff’s Real Estate Investment University. Jeff provides a 12-course program held over 3 months in a university style semester during the winter, summer and fall. The program is limited to 8 students for personalized education and will meet 6 times for a live class.
Students will get all 12-courses on video, all our real estate investing forms and homework assignments prior to the semester. They will then meet in a live class with Jeff to go over the courses and homework, help filling out the forms and going into even more detail on the video courses. Here is a list of the course topics:
- Real Estate Contracting
- Beginning Wholesaling
- Advanced Wholesaling
- Beginning Asset Protection
- Introduction to Seller Financing
- Advanced Seller Financing
- Lease Options
- Advanced Asset Protection Strategies
- Notes, Deeds and Hard Money Loans
- Holding Real Estate and Landlording
- Flipping Real Estate and Contractors
- Final Topics: Bankruptcy, self-direction, title insurance, partnering, raising capital and other legal issues related to real estate investment
Here is a list of the forms you will receive:
- Seller financing forms
- Wholesaling forms
- Hard money/private lending forms
- Landlording and purchase forms
- Flipping and contractor forms.
REGISTER HERE (coming soon)
Please call our office for more information, details on the upcoming semester, class availability and to register. 801-560-2180.